There once was a copywriter who made millionaires from people who read his book - but never wrote an ad themselves.
Eugene Schwartz wrote a classic on copywriting that is probably one of the most powerful, and profitable, books on copywriting and marketing ever written.
That book has been kept available only as a rare hardback gift edition. Generations of copywriters haven't had access to this material. And the world would be a poorer place, except...
Schwartz was fortunately also prolific as a speaker.
So we are able to bring notes of his lectures and an insider's review of his classic text to you - so you can learn at the feet of a master once again.
You can learn:
- How to create ads which sell your products at the expense of your competition.
- Find which roles your customer really wants to play and align these to your product.
- Discover how to get a product to sell no matter how people have already heard about it or how many products like it are already out there.
- Learn how to control your audience by being their friend.
This tribute to his genius is also a guidebook so you can duplicate his success with your own copywriting. Or simply understand how to instantly recognize what is good advertising and what it not.
Marketing (and its advertising) is the one skill that enables you to achieve and maintain your success in any industry, anywhere on this planet. And that's been true throughout history.
How to learn what good marketing (and good advertising) consists of can be found in this book. And if you want to really learn how to write great ads on your own - the simple three step training program is here, too.
Please enjoy this journey to greater ease and profit. The genius of Eugene Schwartz can teach you, starting immediately.
Enroll Now. Instant Access.
Available to stream instantlyWatch link provided after purchase
You get 10 streaming videos, plus the PDF book with all transcripts and bonus lessons.
- You get 10 streaming videos, plus the PDF book with all transcripts and bonus lessons.